2023 World Pediatrics Conference
Conference (2023WPC) will be focusing on the latest advancements and innovations in different fields of Pediatrics research. 2023WPC is a premiere educational Pediatrics Congress in the field of Child Care and Neonatology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with few national and international pediatric societies and associations. This International Pediatrics Congress 2023WPC is going to be held at Singapore during September 08-09, 2023 around the theme ‘Scientific advancement and exploration in Pediatrics and Neonatology’ which enable the professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting childcare and those suffering from pediatric diseases around the world.
The main objectives of the Pediatric Conferences are to:
• Advance the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with pediatric and neonatal diseases.
• To attain the best possible childcare for all people around the world.
• Support the development of clinical and medical science on pediatrics and neonatal researches.
• Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for pediatric and neonatal diseases.
• Enable scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Few Topics which will be covered:
• Pediatric Biochemistry
• Pediatric Epilepsy
• Pediatric Genetics
• Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care
• Pediatric Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Neuroradiology
• Child Nutrition
• Pediatric Immunology
• Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Pediatric Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
• Pediatric Neurology
• Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
• Pediatric Emergencies and many more
Scope and Importance:
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2023 World Pediatrics Conference (2023WPC) provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against childhood diseases and provide access to the world education.
For more information: https://pediatrics.episirus.org/